Description about vivo v21
Vivo v21 is the world’s first mobile with a 44-megapixel selfie camera with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS). Vivo always comes with Innovative Technology, they especially focused on camera innovation systems. The Vivo V-Series mainly focused on camera Based Technology. Vivo used high-quality camera sensors for V-Series, that’s the reason for V-Series mobiles are more expensive when compared to other series in Vivo.The Vivo used a premium high quality camera sensors for Vivo V21 mobile. The Optical Image Stabilization used a gyroscope sensor to counter the moment of an object by moving the lens left or right and up or down, this mechanism is used to minimize the blur effect completely. The body and design of the mobile looking awesome, the body of the device will come with AG matte glass finish with scratch-resistant and anti-fingerprint finish with a firm grip. The Vivo v21 will come with extended RAM technology, this technology will increase your RAM space and performance during gaming or multitasking time. The UFS 2.2 will offers 95% faster than Vivo v21 series with less power consumption. The GPU Mali G57 MC3 will deliver a good gaming experience by producing less amount of heat. The processor MediaTek Dimensity 800u performs well in gaming, multitasking, and photo or video rendering. The mobile will comes with an E3 AMOLED display with HDR10+ support.
Specifications of vivo v21
- Dual 5G sim supported.
- Display type = E3 AMOLED display.
- Refresh rate = 90Hz.
- Brightness = 800nits.
- Resolution = 1080 x 2400 pixels.
- HDR 10+ support is used to watch movies, web series at Amazon Prime and Netflix at 1080p resolution.
- Adaptive sync technology support.
- Android version = 11.
- User Interface = Fun Touch.
- User Interface version = 11.1.
- Processor = MediaTek Dimensity 800U.
- GPU = Mali G57 MC3.
- Cores = octa core processor.
- Clock cycles = (2 x 2.4GHz & 6 x 2.0 GHz)
- The processor comes with 7 Nanometers technology.
- Front glass, Backglass, Aluminum Frame.
- weight = 176gms.
- 8/128 GB RAM, 8/256 GB RAM.
- MicroSD card slot support.
- UFS 2.2 support.
- Triple camera = 64MP(wide) Optical Image Stabilization+8MP(ultra wide)+2MP(macro).
- Video Recording Features = HDR, PANIORAMA, Dual LED Tone flash.
- Video Recording Resolution = 4K @30FPS ,1080p @ 30/60FPS.
- Single = 44MP(wide) Optical Image Stabilization.
- Video Recording Features = HDR, Dual LED Tone Flash.
- Video Recording Resolution = 4K @30FPS, 1080p @30FPS.
- Wi-Fi version 5 with dual-band support.
- Bluetooth version 5.1
- NFC is not available.
- Single Band GPS.
- IR Blast is not available.
- A 3.5 mm headphone jack is not available.
- 4000 mah Li-Po battery.
- Fast charging 33W.
- In-display fingerprint sensor.
- OIS Stabilization for the front camera.
- Fast charging support.
- (8/128 GB) 29,990/-
- (8/256 GB) 32,990/-