ASUS has recently launched its Zenfone 8 series. The Zenfone series are premium series when compared to other series (or) models in ASUS, they use a different types of New Innovative Technology in the Zenfone series. ASUS used flip camera technology in Zenfone.
ASUS used 5 Nanometers Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor. It’s the latest and powerful Qualcomm processor. The 5 nm technology processor consumes less power when compared to 7 nm and 8 nm. The Thermal Management of the processor is good, you can play all of the games in ultra graphics settings without any frame drop issues. They used the latest GPU Adreno 660, which will give the ultimate gaming experience. Both CPU and GPU are power efficient and powerful. The GPU Adreno 660 will be faster in graphics rendering it will increase the rendering speed up to 35%.
ASUS used a 120Hz Samsung AMOLED display. The Refresh Rate of the display is 120Hz and Touch Sampling Rate is 1ms millisecond. The display will come with an Adaptive-Sync Technology, it is used to customize your Refresh Rate based upon your usage. The display will give a super silky smooth experience. Asus used some special technology in the display, DCI-P3 color gamut will improve the quality and resolution, accuracy of the videos and images. The display will come with customizable Eye care display protection technology filters the blue light coming from the display and makes it safer for our eyes.
Storage and Memory
The storage varients starts from 6GB RAM to 16GB RAM. ASUS used LPDDR5 RAM Technology, the LPDDR5 RAM Technology will improve the processing speed of the memory and laod more apps in background for a longtime.
The UFS3.1 storage unit will access your data faster when compared to UFS2.2. It faster in data transfer and improve the processing speed of the mobile.
ASUS used a special type of camera technology that is Pro Grade Dual Camera Technology. It’s the premium camera technology to capture photos at ultrawide angle shots in high resolution. The main camera 64MP is equipped with the latest Sony IMX 686 sensor is a flagship camera sensor by using Quad Bayer Technology to capture images clearly at high resolution. The Optical Image Stabilization Technology will reduce the stabilization.
- Dual 5G sim supported.
- Display Type = AMOLED Display.
- Refresh Rate = 120Hz.
- Touch Sampling Rate = 1 ms (millisecond).
- Resolution = 1080 x 2400pixels.
- Brightness = 446 PPI density.
- The Samsung AMOLED display will come with HDR 10+ support.
- The display will come with Always-On-Display.
- The display protection with Corning Gorilla glass victus protection.
- Android Version = 11.
- User Interface = ZEN UI.
- User Interface Version = ZEN UI 8.
- Processor = Qualcomm Snapdragon 888.
- GPU = ADRENO 660.
- Clock Cycles = (1 x 2.84 GHz, 3 x 2.42 GHz& 4 x 1.80GHz).
- Cores = Octa-core(8).
- The processor is manufactured with 5nm Technology.
- Front Gorilla glass victus protection, Backglass Gorilla glass 3, aluminum frame.
- IP 68 water-resistant.
- 6/128 GB RAM, 8/128 GB RAM, 8/256 GB RAM, 16/256 GB RAM.
- Memory Unit UFS 3.1.
- Dual Camera = 64MP(wide)+12MP (ultra wide).
- Video Recording Features = HDR, PANORAMA.
- Video Recording Resolutiuon = 8K @24FPS, 4K @30/60/120FPS, 1080p @30/60/120/240FPS.
- Gyro Electronic Image Stabilization.
- Single = 12MP(standard).
- Video Recording Features = HDR.
- Video Recordimng Resolution = 4K @30FPS, 1080p @30/60FPS.
- Wi-Fi version 6 with Dual-Band support.
- Bluetooth Version 5.2.
- Dual-Band GPS support.
- NFC is available.
- A 3.5mm Headphone jack available.
- 4000 mah battery.
- Fast Charging 30W..
Audio and Sound
- Stereo Speakers with High-Resolution audio support.
- Qualcomm aptx Adaptive.
- Fast Charging Technology.
- Gorilla glass display protection.
- Reverse charging support.
- Adaptive Sync technology.
Price = 44,200/- (Expected price)