Redmi recently announced their budget 5G mobile with MediaTek Processor 700 5G supported powerful processor. Display protection with Corning gorilla glass 3 protection with plastic frame. The massive 5000 mah battery will stand for a long time. The IPS LCD with a 90Hz refresh rate will make your gestures smoother and faster.
The Redmi Note 10T 5G is assembled with MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G processor with a powerful and power-efficient octa-core to overclock the performance of the mobile. A powerful and power-efficient GPU will activate the gaming sense in your mobile. UFS2.2 will load more apps and games for a long time.
The IPS LCD with a 90Hz refresh rate includes silky and smooth performance. The LCD is good for gamers and response time is also at light speed. The display with 1080 x 2400 pixels with HDR10+ support will make your moments realistic. The 405PPI density will make your display comfortable outdoors. The Always-On-Display feature is not available for IPS LCD display. The response rate is quick on IPS LCD displays when compared with AMOLED and OLED displays. Adaptive-Sync technology will increase your battery life.
- Dual 5g sim supported.
- Display Type = IPS LCD.
- Refresh Rate = 90Hz.
- Brightness = 405 PPI Density.
- Eye Comfort Version 3.
- Adaptive Sync Technology support.
- HDR10+ support.
- Display protection with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- Always-On-Display is not available.
- Android Version = 11.
- User Interface = MIUI.
- User Interface Version = MIUI12.
- Processor = MediaTek Dimensity 700.
- GPU = Mali G-57 MC2.
- Clock cycles = (2 x 2.2 GHz, 6 x 2.0 GHz).
- Cores = Octa-Core(8).
- Processor Architecture = 7 Nanometers.
- Front Gorilla glass 3, plastic frame, Back plastic.
- Size = 6.5 Inches.
- 4/64GB RAM and 6/128GB RAM.
- A Micro SD card slot is available, use a sim slot to add an SD card.
- Triple Camera = 48MP ultra-wide + 2MP wide + 2MP macro.
- Video Recording Features = HDR, PANORAMA.
- Video Recording Resolution = 1080P at 30/60FPS.
- Single = 8MP wide angle.
- Video Recording Features = HDR.
- Video Recording Features = 1080P at 30 FPS.
- Wifi Version 5 with Dual-Band support.
- Bluetooth Version 5.1.
- NFC is not available.
- IR Blast is available.
- Single Band GPS.
- 5000 mah li-po battery.
- Fast Charging 18W.
Audio and Sound
- Stereo Speakers.
- A 3.5 mm headphone jack is available.
Cost Below 22,000/-.
Launch date on 20 July.